-
Monday, 24 November 2008


.


Thunder (boys like girls)


Today's a winding road that's taken me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried
(I tried)

I tried to read between the lines
(I tried to look in your eyes)
I want a simple explanation
(For what I'm feeling inside)
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain

And bring on the thunder


Today's a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Whoa
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone
I don't know
(I don't know, I don't know, I don't know)

And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside
Just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out


Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain

Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think we'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain


Today's a winding road that's taken me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your voice (this is getting colder)
Was the soundtrack of my summer (yeah the summer's over)
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain (well today's a winding road)
Oh baby bring (today I'm on my own)
On the pain
And listen to the thunder







****************


i dunno how to add song to my blog! =.=
anybody wan to teach me.. then i can put up this song.. hehe


21:18 | back to top

Me, myself & I

❤ jieying
5 dec 90
bold,italic,underline.






Sweetest Escape

Dar`links

Eileen
Jasmine
KaiYih
Sylvian
WeiSong

ShiHui
JinHui
LayPeng
Sabrina
ShuHuak
HildA
ShiShi
ViVien

LeonarD
Jolinne
KhaiTing
LiXian
MingYan
SaraH
SinYee
Joanna

Fiona
JiaHui
Melissa
Regina
Vinci
WanRu
YewHung
ZhiXiang

08s27
Mr Tong's chem blog

PJC E-Learning PortaL(NEW!)
TBK Maths blog

Applause!

Designer:?/ Lovedrops;
Basecodes:Stephanie (kyuusho)
Navigational codes:Dancing sheep
Screams!

_____________